GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring
Cutting Edge Scanning Technology
Any Type of Job Site
Whether your site is residential, commercial or industrial, whether your site is under construction or well-established, our specialist technicians can help you.
Understanding Your Needs
We know how important a rapid, accurate and professional scan is to your project and we can help you ensure:
- trades are safe
- the job is done right
- engineers are happy
- risk is eliminated
- you save time & money
- projects are on-time
GPR for Concrete
Finding a Professional Provider to Use GPR on Concrete Slabs
Did you know that using GPR for concrete is a vital process for many different trades? Short for "ground-penetrating radar," GPR uses radio waves in the way that a submarine uses sonar: it sends out signals, measures reflections, and helps to pinpoint obstacles inside of a slab. It's not easy to tell whether a concrete slab is structurally sound without looking inside. Looking at a concrete wall or floor, you might never know that there are hidden conduits for plumbing and electrical utilities buried under the thick surface.
Before cutting into concrete, use concrete slab scanning to develop a sense of what's inside the space. GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring uses the latest equipment to provide you with clearer results and smarter risk planning capabilities.
About GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring
With half a decade already behind us, we look forward to providing top-shelf service to our Sydney-area clients for years to come. More about our services:
- We use the latest GPR technology and equipment, including a robust software suite that allows us to quickly analyse and interpret the data returned during a slab scan in Sydney.
- We've worked on a wide variety of projects, from small scale investigations to industrial site preparations. No matter the application, we have the understanding to suit your needs.
- We have a strong record of success, with testimonials from past clients that demonstrate our commitment to quality and reliability throughout the scanning process.
About the Professional Staff at GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring
Managing risk on a project can be a stressful affair; there are many things to balance at once to ensure that the project can proceed smoothly, safely, and on schedule. To help us provide your team with the high-quality results that they depend upon for safety, we've put together a team that can deliver the superior level of experience that you expect. Our team:
- Reflects a high degree of training. All our technicians trained under the head geophysicist of our GPR equipment supplier. We aren't just following manuals and pushing buttons. We know what we're doing in detail, which also means that we can always explain results and solutions clearly to our clients.
- Has hands-on experience with industrial utilities, their placement, and their installation. This added knowledge allows us to provide a more informed service for our clients—we know where to look first.
What You Should Know About Concrete Slab Testing
From uncovering hidden voids that weaken the structural integrity of a slab to locating the placement of electrical lines or high-tension support roads, a concrete slab x-ray can yield extremely valuable results. Not only will these efforts save you time later in your project, but they will also help to ensure that your workers experience a reduced risk of encountering a serious hazard during their work.
At GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring, we're ready to help you get to work. Request a quote when you contact us online.