1. Premier Plumbing Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 601 902 283) t/as GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring (“GSCS”) respects your privacy. In addition, we respect and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles, as set out in Schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“the Act”), the Act generally, and the Privacy Regulation 2013 (Cth) (“the Regulation”). Further, we also comply with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Spam Regulations 2004 (Cth).
3. We will not send, cause to be sent or aid and / or abet anyone else to send you unsolicited and undesignated commercial electronic messages. However, this does not apply to designated commercial messages, which we may send to you from time to time. In addition, we will not disclose your details for the purpose of inclusion on a harvested-address list. Put simply, we won’t send out blanket commercial offers or promotions, but from time to time, we might send you promotional material. However, whenever we do, it will be specifically addressed to you, include our contact details, and contain an unsubscribe facility, where you can opt out of receiving similar messages in future, at no charge to you. In addition, we won’t sell or make available your email address for address-harvesting (mass marketing software programs).
5. A reference to the term “Terms & Conditions” is a reference to the “Deed of Agreement for GPR Concrete Scanning & Coring Terms of Service”, that comprise the applicable terms and conditions of your use of our websites and software applications for smartphones or other personal electronic devices.
Open & Transparent Management
Information, Collection, Storage, Use and Disclosure
7. We will only collect the information set out in this section to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities, including the fulfillment of the respective rights or obligations set out in our Terms & Conditions.
8. We will not collect any sensitive information, which includes information relating to your religion, race or ethnic origin, political views or associations, sexuality, philosophical beliefs, membership of professional or trade associations or unions, sexual orientation or practices or criminal history, unless it is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities, including the fulfillment of the respective rights or obligations set out in our user terms and conditions.
9. We collect personal information and credit information from you when you register an account with us or download one of our software applications.
10. We generally collect this information from you by asking questions during the registration and download processes.
11. We will only collect information from you to enable your registration as a user of our services via our own internal software and applications, and the payment of your account, including your full name, address, email address, security questions and bank account details.
12. We collect this information only for the purpose of enabling such registration and securing payment for the use of GCSC.
13. If we have to take enforcement action against you for non-payment or breach of our Terms & Conditions, we may conduct our own enquiries to obtain further credit information, such as identification information, consumer credit liability information, repayment and default information, court proceedings information, personal insolvency information, opinions of other credit providers you have dealt with and so on, or we may pay a credit reporting business to provide credit eligibility information.
14. We will generally hold your personal information, credit information and credit eligibility information in an electronic computer file or database.
15. We will only use your personal information, credit information and credit eligibility information for the purpose of processing the payments you make to us, or enforcing our Terms & Conditions based on a failure to pay or other breach by you.
16. We will only disclose your personal information, credit information and credit eligibility information to our solicitors or other legal or professional advisors, or commercial debt recovery agents, for the purposes stated in the previous paragraph. It is highly unlikely that any of these persons or organisations will be based outside of Australia.
17. If we are experiencing any particular difficulty or delay in enforcing a failure to pay or a breach of our Terms & Conditions against you, we will disclose your personal information, credit information and / or credit eligibility information to a credit reporting body. The credit reporting body we use is Veda Advantage Information Services & Solutions Limited (“Veda”), and their contact details can be found at https://www.veda.com.au/contact-us. Where you make any payment to us after such disclosure, we will disclose that payment to Veda.
18. By using the GCSC websites or software applications, you acknowledge and agree that, in uploading, posting, sharing or otherwise making information available through the user interface, you may, in effect, be providing GCSC with unsolicited personal information over and above what GCSC requires in accordance with this policy and, owing to the nature and extent of the GCSC user interface and general functions, GCSC may never become aware of this or it may be too impractical for GCSC to provide notice to you of each instance. You acknowledge and agree it is your responsibility to manage such information and you hereby consent to a waiver any obligations of GCSC in this regard or otherwise.
19. From time to time, GCSC may use external services, software and / or applications, such as Amazon web services, for the purpose of storing and backing up all of its information, which includes some of your personal information. You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with Amazon’s own policies and procedures (and those of similar providers) if you are concerned in any way with this aspect of GCSC as it relates to your information, and to refrain from accessing GCSC or making information available through GCSC if you are concerned.
20. While we will generally strive to maintain the utmost security of your personal information, in accordance with our user terms and conditions, we cannot be held responsible for any security breaches caused by failures in technology, hackers and other circumstances outside of our control. By using the GCSC websites and / or software applications, you acknowledge this and assume that risk.
21. In accordance with our Terms & Conditions, while GCSC strives to ensure our third parties comply with our privacy obligations, this is not always possible for a variety of reasons, and GCSC will not be held responsible for any breaches by third parties of the Australian Privacy Principles.
22. We will only otherwise disclose your credit eligibility information as permitted by Subdivision D of Division 3 of Part IIIA of the Act.
23. By using GCSC, you acknowledge and agree that it may not always be practical to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym in your dealings with GCSC, owing to the nature and extent of the rights and obligations between us, as set out in our Terms & Conditions.
Access to Information
24. At any time, you may make a written and signed request for access to a copy of any file we maintain containing your credit eligibility information. 25. If you make such a request, we will make a copy of the said file available for your collection within seven days of the payment in full of any reasonable labour and materials expenses we will incur in making that copy available to you, and upon the furnishing of appropriate identification document on collection.
Correction of Information
26. At any time, you may make a written and signed request that we correct any personal information, credit information or credit eligibility information we hold in relation to you.
27. If we are satisfied that you have provided truthful, accurate and appropriate information to update or correct information that we believe is in fact untruthful, inaccurate and inappropriate, we will correct and update such information.
28. Any such correction or update to information does not require or result in the deleting or destruction of the previous information held by us, which we may retain.
30. If you make such a complaint to us, we will comply with Division 5 of Part IIIA of the Act in dealing with that complaint.
31. From time to time, we may use your personal information for other means of direct marketing by us. However, when we do, we will provide you with an equivalent means by which to ensure we cease doing so at your request.
32. Subject to paragraph 33 below, GCSC will not, under any circumstances, provide direct access to your specific personal information to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
33. From time to time, GCSC may use services such as Google’s AdMob for the purpose of its marketing and advertising. You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with AdMob’s own policies and procedures if you are concerned in any way with this aspect of GCSC as it relates to your information, and to refrain from using GCSC or making information available through GCSC if you have concerns about this. In accordance with Terms & Conditions, while GCSC strives to ensure our third parties comply with our privacy obligations, this is not always possible for a variety of reasons, and GCSC will not be held responsible for any breaches by third parties of the Australian Privacy Principles.
34. Notwithstanding anything above, we will collect, use or disclose your personal or other information to the extent necessary in order to take any appropriate action that we might need to take, for example where: a. you consent to us doing so; b. you are in breach of our Terms & Conditions; c. it may assist in locating a person reported as missing; d. it is necessary for the establishment or defence of a legal or equitable claim or a confidential alternative dispute resolution process; or e. it is otherwise required or compelled by law.